Market stalls only. No Food Vendors.
All food vendors should also be aware of the following specific terms and conditions of trading:
- In order for your application to be accepted you must provide a current certificate of public liability insurance that covers the dates of the 2016 event and all activities which will be undertaken by your stall.
- It is the responsibility of all food vendors to ensure compliance with the relevant Council authority in regards to obtaining health & safety and/or food vending permits. We will provide as much information as possible in order to assist you with this process.
- Obtaining such permits may require the vendor to hold current food handling certificate, registration of a food premises, and other practices in place to guarantee compliance with health and safety practices.
- Serving food without complying with Council regulations is a breach of the law, and any vendor identified by the event organizers to be causing such a breach will be requested to cease trading immediately and be ejected from the property if necessary.
- All food vendors operating fuel burners must comply with safe fuel storage practices. You must detail all measures that will be adopted by your stall to safely store and manage the risk around fuel in your food stall application.
- We are committed to sustainable waste – ALL food vendors must submit details of their sustainability plan to the Market Manager, including planned disposable cutlery/crockery, recycling and waste management.